Top 7 Reasons To Choose The Best Sewing Machine | Reviews & Buying Guidelines | 2021
Are you a professional tailor or beginner just starting sewing? In that case, you definitely need a best sewing machine to enhance your sewing art. Sewing machines help you to save your energy, time, makes sewing easier and more creative.
Sewing is an art of attaching, pattering, designing fabric or other materials using needle and thread. Sewing was estimated to begin from the Paleolithic Age. Eventually, Humans created Sewing machines which fastened and simplified the process of Sewing.
Top Five Best Sewing Machine List
Modern technology improved sewing machines to an extent where sewing machines can sew automatically and can stitch almost all materials. Selecting a perfect sewing machine is a pretty tough task. After conducting a professional research here are a quick guide and top five best sewing machines to take a look at before you go shopping.
What is a Sewing machine?
A sewing machine is a device designed to drive needle for sewing or stitching cloth mechanically. Sewing machines are invented by Thomas Saint in the year of 1790. In ancient days sewing machines are used to stitch shelters for animals and to produce other goods. Modern sewing machines are mostly used in textile industries. The best sewing machine is always selected depending on the needs of the User.
Sewing machine Buying guide to follow:
Budget is always the main point influences the process of selection. A typical sewing machine may cost from 200$-4000$ depending upon the features and model of the best sewing machine. Know your needs before you go and do some self-research on your requirements. There are two types of sewing machines one is Computerized and other one is mechanical works. If you are a beginner it is easy to use computerized because everything is simple and automatically controlled. If you are a professional and want to produce own designs it is better to get a mechanical sewing machine. Computerized sewing machines cost bit higher than mechanical sewing machines. Features and brand may also impact the price of the sewing machine. So take a little note of your needs to avoid paying more.
Sewing machines are used for many purposes. There are many types of stitching techniques. If you are looking for straight stitch go for a simple sewing machine. However modern sewing machines have many creative ways to stitch. straight stitch, complex stitch, zigzag stitch, Back stitch, Bar tack, Blind stitch, Catch stitch, Chain stitch are different types of stitches. So if you are looking to sew more creatively get a machine which has the capability of all these stitches.
If you are experienced tailor and looking for a sewing machine for your business get a machine with more features which can efficiently improve your work. If you are a beginner look for a sewing machine which is easy to use and make you learn new things easily. Latest sewing machines are coming with built-in tutorials which can help beginners.
4.Easy to use:
Simple and easily working machines will always come in handy to sew more efficiently. They save both time and effort. Check few points in the machine whether it is easy to use, the size of needle, bobbin installation, area of sewing, the size of the motor, needle mechanism which shows the way it works.
Modern sewing machines are designed with numerous features. The question is what are your ideas for sewing. If you are looking for a machine that works for multipurpose like embroidery get a sewing machine that can also do embroidery. If you have many materials look for a machine that can work on all type of materials. Also, know how frequently you sew and how much time you spend on sewing. Many Sewing machines have buttonhole, zipper, blind hem feet, Automatic threader, desirable feet widths which are most important to create a perfect clothing.
Compare the characteristics of sewing machines and obtain the one with more advantages. Nowadays sewing machines are designed as user-friendly, enhances an experience, includes more creativity, connectivity to the internet to download models. Select the one with more pros to match your needs. We research all the pros to help you select the one.You can find it in our top five Best sewing machines.
7.Brand and Quality:
The quality of the best sewing machine is a most important aspect to check as it guarantees the utility. Check the material used in the construction of a machine, whether the needle is made of stainless steel or metal as few breaks easily. Branded sewing machines promise the ultimate utility and cost you more. If you are looking for lifetime machine, go for a good brand with great quality in the fair budget.
Top five best Sewing machines Comparison Chart:
By conducting a huge research, our team selected these top five best sewing machines. You can select the suitable one and get it instantly.
1. Brother cs6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine - Best Sewing Machine For Beginners
Brother cs6000 comes on the top of our list because this is most desirable sewing machine for everyone. All the features of this machine are ideal and very useful. Product size is 16 x 6.7 x 11.4 inches and weighs 17.2 pounds. According to customer reviews and bestseller profiles, Brother cs6000 is the top selling sewing machine and everyone loves it. It is very professional to use and perfect for all.
- Brother cs6000 has Versatile Design and valued pack.
- You can select and adjust stitch length and width through the settings shown on the LCD display.
- Start/stop button controls the machine without included foot control.
- Various speed controls are available to adjust the speed of sewing.
- It is useful for both beginners and professionals.
- Easy threading-Automatic needle threader.
- Easy bobbin winding-Brightful work area(LCD light)
- Issues with pressure foot-May do not handle heavy materials.
2. Imax FHSM-202 Mini 2-Speed Sewing Machine With Foot Pedal - Best Sewing Machine 2017
The FHSM-202 is little sewing machine which has many useful features. The structure is little and can fit in small places. It is a mechanical sewing machine.Product dimensions are 7.1" x 3.6" x 7.48" and weigh 1.6 pounds.
Here are the features of the Imax machine:
- It consists of double thread with double speed to work fast.
- Both hand switch and foot pedal are available to start. Foot pedal, adaptor are included in the pack.
- Automatic thread rewind is available.
- Portable body, easy threading.
- Can stitch delicate silk to tough denim.
- Portable size, easy to carry, can fit in small places.
- Perfect switch control.
- Quality is good-Easy to read manual instructions
- Issues with Bobbin pin.
- Needle may break.
- May tangle fabric sometimes.
3. Michley LSS-202 Lil' Sew & Sew Mini 2-Speed Sewing Machine - Best Machine For The Money
Michley sewing machine is the lowest price machine in our list and comes in the third position. This machine is the perfect definition of cheap and best. Features in Michley LSS are simply amazing. It is for both beginners and professionals. Product dimensions are 7.7 x 4.5 x 8.3 inches and weigh 2.2 pounds.
- Michley LSS offers double thread and perfect stitch control.
- Pack includes four bobbins, needle, threader, and foot pedal.
- Switch control, top drop-in bobbin-Auto threading.
- Can handle any material.
- Affordable price-Perfect for beginners.
- Easy to use.
- Quick bobbin installation.
- Delicate quality.
- The fabric may stick sometimes.
4. SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine - The Best Sewing Machine
This comes in the fourth position of our list. It is a heavy duty sewing machine manufactured by singer company. It comes with a metal frame and stainless steel bedplate. Product dimensions are 15.5 x 6.2 x 12 inches and weigh 14.5 pounds. The singer is a famous sewing machine's company who are dedicated to producing quality machines
- Singer 44 consists of 23 built-in stitches where 6 are basic stitches, 4 stretch stitches, 12 decorative stitches and 1 Buttonhole.
- Automatic needle threader and top drop-in bobbin mechanism.
- It has power of 1,100 stitches per minute-Improved technology and 60Percent stronger motor.
- Stainless steel bed plate versatile design.-Included Fully automatic 1-step Buttonhole.
- 1,100 stitches per minute helps to stitch very fast.
- Best quality-23-built in stitches.
- Heavy duty metal frame-60% strong motor.
- Adjusting bobbin tension is tough.
- Needle breakage.
5. SINGER 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine - Best Sewing Machine To Buy
Singer 7258 comes in the fifth position of our list. It is a computerized sewing machine with 10 presser feet and metal frame. Product dimensions are 14.5 x 7.5 x 12 inches and weigh 19.2 pounds.
- Singer 7258 consists of 100 built in Stitches.
- Includes Easy Threading System.
- LED Display Screen which shows length and width of the stitch.
- It consists of Automatic Needle Threader.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System
- 100 built-in stitches can produce all types of sewing like fashion sewing, quilting, and crafting.
- Bright LED light.
- Twin needle capability.
- Auto reverse program.
- Only helps for small projects.
- Tension performance is low.
- May not be helpful for fancy fabric.
How to use a sewing machine + Sewing Tips! (Video for Beginners)
Here is the detailed buying guide, tips, and top five best sewing machine. All these products are the best and can be bought at an affordable price. Do your own research and study about these products. If you are able to find the one based on your requirements buy it and enjoy the art of sewing!!